Are you tired of setting new year’s resolutions you don’t keep (and forget about by February)?
Stop feeling guilty for not keeping up with all the goals you keep on setting (hoping something will eventually stick- am I right?)
Instead, why not pick a theme to focus your efforts this year? A single word that encompass the direction you want to take your life this upcoming year?
Imagine having a clear path forward that encircles the core of your goals and aspirations. The “Word of the Year” workshop is not just about selecting a word; it’s about cultivating mindfulness, intentionality, and purpose in your journey. Through thoughtful discussion questions and personal reflection, you will discover a word that resonates with your heart and mind, offering a roadmap for personal growth and fulfillment in the year ahead.
Learn WHY picking a Word of the Year can be beneficial and inspiring to you, and then HOW to do it effectively (so you don’t burn out), as well as giving you some helpful tips along the way. I’ll also share my word with you (and why I picked it) to give you some ideas on how to make this practice work it for you.
*Please note: This workshop was recorded in January 2023, so there may be a reference to a past year’s celebrations. All content is still as valuable as it was the day it was recorded.
- Video training on the how and the why of setting a Word of the Year. (Video length: ~10 minutes)
- Workbook with personal reflection questions to help you journal your Word of the Year ideas and plan for it’s selection. (Workbook length: 8 pages.)
- Canva Templates for decorative Desktop & phone wallpapers to help you keep your word front and center so you’ll always remember your word (because out of sight, out of mind.)
- Audio-only MP3 of the training for listening on the go.
- Printable Transcript of the entire training to read, print, or highlight.
- PDF Of all Slides used in the workshop presentation for note taking or for later reference.